posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default OT Why McCain/Palin will win in November

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:03:33 -0400, jeff said:

He graduated at the bottom of his Annapolis class, where he had a
reputation for being the leader of the troublemakers. He became a fighter
pilot.

John McCain was NOT a fighter pilot. He never trained on a fighter, was
never trained in air-to-air combat, he never flew a fighter, he was
never in a dog-fight. He was not a fighter pilot.

I take it you wish us to infer

Why would I want you to infer anything? I'm just stating a fact.

that bomber pilots are cowardly, whereas
fighter pilots are brave? That the other side only shot at fighters, and not
at bombers?

It is the McCain supporters that want us to infer that he was like Tom
Cruise in Top Gun (call sign Maverick) when he was not.

Gimme a break.

Why? Does the truth hurt that bad? You seem very sensitive about this.