posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Obama's spending

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:29:36 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

Umm.... another right-wing fantasy? I didn't realize that 95% of Americans
don't pay taxes.

Approximately 40% pay no individual income taxes at all. The top 10% in
income pay about 70% of all individual income taxes collected. The top 5%
in
income pay about 60%.

And, these numbers are from where?

Of course one thing we learned with the prescription drug plan is that if
intend to do handouts you have to throw some money in the direction of the
folks who pay 30% of the taxes in order to get it passed. So O's plan is
take a bunch of money from the folks who pay the 60%, throw some money at
the folks who pay 30%, and the rest at the folks who pay 0, and to call
all
the money that's thrown "tax cuts."

This makes no sense. What are you trying to tell us? Here are the facts:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...-tax30.article
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...xplans.article

--
"j" ganz @@