[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default New emission standards

On Sep 9, 9:40*am, wrote:
On Sep 9, 9:29*am, wrote:

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:13:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:
Final EPA specs for new emission control requirements on boats. * Gasoline
engine requirements take effect on new boats in 2010.
Some diesel requirements take effect this year.

Buy now and avoid the rush.

http://www.epa.gov/otaq/marinesi.htm

Eisboch

I wonder how this compares to the emission standards they already have
for four strokes. I know my 4 stroke seems a lot cleaner than the
classic 2 strokes if the smell and lack of smoke is any indication.

Really, just like the vehicle standards.. I hear adds for these new
hybreds and "fuel efficient" cars that get 22-24 mpg.. Crap, most of
my old cars and trucks from the 70's and 80's could do thatl

Not mine! But then again, I went for horsepower and usually had my
foot trying to push throught the firewall.