posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Sep 8, 5:42 pm, wrote:
On 8 Sep, 01:22, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Please let up know when you get the AM.

R.

Oh Bob.......
You know that I wouldn't do that. Like you, I wouldn't
ever feel the need to demonstrate my financial
superiority on the Internet.

However, I will be doing an advanced driving course in a DB9
towards the end of the month.

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Do you think that I should test drive an Evo instead?

No. The Evo's AYC and S-AWD systems are very advanced driving tools.
In fact AYC in a lesser form in only found on one other car which
costs quite a bit more than any AM. You're better off keeping it
simple with a basic RWD and anything with power will do.

Two litre against 6 Litre? 4 cylinders against 12?

And yet my Evo manages to hit 60 MPH first and beat the AM in track
times. Odd.

Plastic against Leather?

You do realize that leather is actually a no-no for a proper driving
seat, right? In fact the leather seats in the Evo MR ave suede bottoms
for just that reason, but even then tuners will swap out for proper
cloth. Donal, every time you post you slide further and further!

When Thomas is a bit older, he will be very
embarrassed.

He doesn't even know you!