Steven Shelikoff

Default Overheating Perkins revisited.....

On 2 Sep 2003 04:43:12 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
You've proven you don't know how to lay out a logical argument. You've
proven you don't know the meaning of the word neglect. In short, you've
proven you are a lying stupid moron. Care to continue with this and
provide even more solid proof of that fact?

Again, you idiot, I have just as much of YOUR "evidence", that you are
a heroin addict, as you do that I was drunk when I posted. Understand?

That's where you're wrong, as usual. I gave you the evidence you were
drunk when you posted. You haven't given any that I'm a heroin addict.

It's very simple, I honestly thought you'd get it, but alas, I guess
not.

It's really pretty simple but you obviously don't get it. I honestly
didn't think you would. Because as proven in at least 3 different
threads so far, you can't comprehend even the simplest of ideas or learn
even the most basic of lessons.

Steve