posted to rec.boats.electronics
atsluggy atsluggy is offline

Default Power Loss

I purchased a new Maxum 1800MX ( in/outboard - 3.0 Liter Mercruiser
engine ) three years ago. On three separate occasions, while cruising
for about 45 minutes or so, I would turn off my engine and lose
complete power. None of my gauges would work, no juice what-so-ever.

Just when I think I’m stranded ( about 5-10 minutes later ),
everything comes back online. All gauges return and battery level is
at max. I even checked the connections to my battery and they are
tight.

Any suggestions on what to look for?

Thanks!

--