[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Zac scare

On Sep 8, 4:07*pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
My perspective is probably not quite normal. *When I was Zac's age, my
parents took me up to Lake George in my ten foot boat with a boom tent,
said, "Call us when you're ready to come home.", and drove away. *It was
only a large lake but I came a lot closer to dying than Zac has so far. ....

That's fine. My folks let me do some pretty crazy stuff, too. I have
not and do not intend to make a judgment about the decision to let Zac
go. I'm wishing the young man all the best and always have. My
complaint is that his PARENTS called the Oz Coast Guard because Zac
hadn't phoned home in 18 hours. If they are going to let him go, they
have to let him go.

-- Tom.