=8-\)~ =8-\)~ is offline

Default Some sailor!

Thanks Rodger for you insightful summation of the OP in this thread.
Hard to even imagine that some people are so cold hearted as seen
exhibited by Wilburrrrrrrrrrrr

As I read some of his ranting, I have to wonder if he's reading
the same sorry on Zac's blog that I have been following since
the day he left MDR..

This kid's got both balls and brains and is doing one hell of a job
as far as I can tell.

Those who can do, those who can't I guess just bitch out loud
in these news groups Go Zac..

Bill White

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Zac is back at sea FWIW.

Two days lost in a non-racing circumnavigation. So much for "giving up".

--
Roger Long