JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

On Sep 8, 7:19*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 8, 6:55 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message

.. .

wrote in message

Loogie, for **** sake.. we know he is a liar, we know he is a raped
little bitch, but please, we don't need to keep hearing about it. Many
of us have agreed to completely ignore him, and not quote him either,
try joining the fight, from our side...

It looks like the only way to do this is to filter loogy as well.

--Mike

I am giving him one more chance.

Eisboch

He joined in the agreement here in the thread link below.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...thread/8f33488...

So far, all of us have held our powder... even Loogie since a bit of
clarification further down the thread

I think the list there is up to 5-6 of us so far, we would sure be
glad to see you join in with us for a week and give it a shot? Care to
put your name on that list?

I don't need to join a list. *Doing my own thing. *Thanks.

Eisboch

Tell us again about the houses you paid for with cash and made
millions on when selling them Richard.

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/327671