Alan Kay

Default Serious problem in Loading the boat back on Trailer

Had the same problem, normally resulted in manhandling the boat onto the
trailer when it was out of the water. I not do not back in af far and
installed a roller at the back.Boat always is centered and straight. Do not
go so far back.

Alan

"R3ALLY NEWBIE" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I have a Starcraft 14" boat, and a NorthTrail bunk trailer. The bunk

guide
is pretty short and it is 90 degree - similar to this photo:
http://www.ezloader.com/images/EZT_14_800.GIF

I am facing a problem.. sometimes when I try to load the boat back on the
trailer, the boat doesn't align correctly on the wooden track. and
sometimes it flows side to side. In a bad days, I have to try 10 times
before getting it correctly. This is really annoying.!!!!! But it is so
weird, in some days, I can do it in one time.

The worst situation I have experienced: I couldn't load the boat, and

other
boaters came into help but no one were able to do it. Finally I had to

pull
the boat to the land and those guys helped me to lift the boat (yes, man
power) to put it on the right track. That was pretty embarassing. Oh man..

I talked to a local marina, the dude there suggested me to install

something
similar to this (a Loading guide post)

http://www.cabelas.com/information/M...ad-Guides.html

Will that help??