Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Zac scare

Like I've always said, the voyage is ill-conceived in that it's a
sail-by-committee effort with too heavy a reliance on electronics and
technology and the boy at the helm is naive, clueless and out of his league.
I fear for his safety. I view his mom and dad as just another in the mold of
those beauty pageant parents who whore out their young daughters and live
vicariously through them.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Roger Long" wrote in message
You've really got to admire parents who would let their child do something
like this:

http://www.zacsunderland.com/blog/

Anyone familiar with how the Iridium sat phone system works care to
speculate on how his reported position could be so far off? It's the same
network SPOT uses so I'm interested in that aspect of it. I'll try to
keep my SPOT out of the sink though.

--
Roger Long