Don White Don White is offline

Default Another one on the way

wrote in message
On Sep 8, 11:13 am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
With Ike heading into the Gulf, I can't believe how the hurricanes are
coming back to back this year. Is it me or is this a particularly bad
Sept.?

I think it's you. Many times during this time of year, storm after
storm form off the coast of Africa just like this.. Let's just see how
many actually hit us, and how many are hype by the Global Taxing
advocates...

CNN says a highly active year was predicted and so far this has played out.
We're still a couple of days from the midpoint of the season.