Skip Gundlach Skip Gundlach is offline

Default Hard Hearted Hanna

"Larry" wrote in message
"Skip Gundlach" wrote in
:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...lId=0sKGa9AJRC
F45FaX5L5g6PLcZGvSb3nMe

9/7/08 21:13 ET....Spot loads borders but only blank screens, no
maps, no
data, no Flying Pig.....

We should all call 'em and ask 'em to plug the PC back into the
wall.

Mine came up when I just checked it...

As you can see, we holed up in the CT river after a great afternoon
sail...

Off to Mattituck in very light forecasted winds tomorrow...

--
L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Believe me, my young friend, there is *nothing*-absolutely
nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing,
messing-about-in-boats; messing about in boats-or *with* boats.

In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter,
that's the charm of it.

Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never
get anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to
do, and you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."