Doug Meredith

Default Serious problem in Loading the boat back on Trailer

"R3ALLY NEWBIE" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I have a Starcraft 14" boat, and a NorthTrail bunk trailer. The bunk

guide
is pretty short and it is 90 degree - similar to this photo:
http://www.ezloader.com/images/EZT_14_800.GIF

I am facing a problem.. sometimes when I try to load the boat back on

the
trailer, the boat doesn't align correctly on the wooden track. and
sometimes it flows side to side. In a bad days, I have to try 10 times
before getting it correctly. This is really annoying.!!!!! But it is

so
weird, in some days, I can do it in one time.

Bunk Trailers are meant to have the boat driven onto them, not floated.
Put the trailer less in the water, so that you can still see some of the
bunk and then drive the boat onto it. If the bunks are adjusted
correctly to the bottom of the boat, it will go on straight, and then
you can winch it on the rest of the way.