HK HK is offline

Default Leaf Damage

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 06:26:04 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Was there any damage to your 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat floating
RV?

If I was going after lobster I would want a 32. Twenty per cent less
to paint and push through the water. What brand and model is the
hydraulic powered trap hauler? Inquiring minds want to know. I could
write a check for a new lobster, a lobster type yacht, or a Zimmerman,
but I live in Iowa, where my 22 foot cuddy is big. Big boats get old
fast when they have to be trailered.

Casady

Iowa? I actually lived in Iowa for three months sometime in the 90's. In
the winter. All I remember is that it was...cold.