posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

As I said earlier in the thread, a car is about
"Power, Beauty and Soul". Each ingrediant adds to
the cost.

Unfortunately the AM has no AWD, so it's useless in any area that gets
snow.

Bob can easily measure the power, but he
seems incapable of assessing the Beauty or Soul.

Pretty car, but the "soul" is in your head. Try driving a Lotus Exige
if you want soul.

I've placed my hand upon the rear of a DB9, and Bob
has read about the Evo's performance in a cheap
car mag.

Sorry, Donal, in the past month I've driven the Porsche 911 Turbo,
Cayman S, Lotus Exige & Elise, Evo X GSR and MR and the mighty GT-R.
Oh, but you've touched a bumper at a Costco? You know nothing at all
about cars.

The Aston is designed for someone who appreciates
true quality. The Evo is designed for someone who
wants to own a supercar, but cannot afford one.

Hmmmm, even taken at it's worst, Donal is actually throwing the Evo a
huge compliment. That's what many experts agree on; that the Evo X
actually beats many supercars and only costs 40K.

The Evo makes a real statement about its owner.

Only if the owner is a fellow like Donal who thinks a car can define a
human being! Good lord!

Hey, Donal, what does it say about me that I'm buying the best
handling and fastest production car in the world in 14-18 months? And
why do you care?
Probably because my cars are nicer than Donals.

R.