Larry Larry is offline

Default Hard Hearted Hanna

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

because it's not that much fun to be out in the rain.

I was watching the English language France 24 TV news channel over Alltel's
EVDO at a Chinese restaurant tonight. They had a report of over 600 killed
in Haiti from Hurricane Ike, so far. There was a tired-looking black lady
who was holed up in a Catholic Church with about 20 little kids telling the
TV talking head the priest let them stay in the basement out of the storm,
but they only had water to drink and very little food. She was begging
anyone to help them. The kids were very quiet and looked really hungry.

How awful. We're so lucky our despots haven't stolen all the country's
wealth....yet.....