BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while,
usually because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's
wrong with a little new blood? Are you a snob? :)

Really having a bad day Harry? How was the boating? Or did the planning
fall through?