HK HK is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

WaIIy wrote:
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:35:09 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Got any nice detailed photos of your new boat you can post?
Yup. I can .... but I won't.

Let's talk about boats.

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?
Do you find them useful, Harry?

Eisboch

I found the cockpit control station very useful on my 25' Parker when
docking and considerably less useful but still usable when underway
ahead. I can say a lot more about that subject and how they work on
different boats,

but...I can't because I don't have a clue.

Classy as always, d.f.

Plan to post detailed photos of that boat of yours?

I didn't think so.