HK HK is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

Lu Powell wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Lu Powell wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message . ..

Why is every one of your post cross posted? Why not just post in
sci.military.naval and leave rec.boats out of your trolling?

Is this the kind of behavior Don and JimH approve of?

Desperate people take desperate measures. Hairy and his minions are
running scared. They suspect that Osamabama is not going to save them.

Got any nice, detailed photos of your boat you'll post here?

I do, though I wouldn't want to have your Parker be outclassed.

My Parker is nothing more than a simple fishing boat. I have better, but
the Parker serves its purpose well.

Go ahead, post those detailed photos.