Tim Tim is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

On Sep 7, 4:55*pm, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while, usually
because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's
wrong with a little new blood? Are you a snob? *:)

Well, the title does still say "rec.boats" and not "political.
hack.finger"

Sure it's a boating group, as long as people talk boating

And that can still be arranged..