Don White Don White is offline

Default Finally, a nice day.

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 11:34:33 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"RPSIII" wrote in message
e.com...

Don,
You really need to start obeying Harry better, he is getting ****ed off
that you are not following directions. When Harry says jump, your
correct
response is "YES SIR, HOW HIGH, SIR".

Sorry, I don't belong to some stinking drone army led by a 'way over the
hill' Lt Colonel.
We think & act independently.

All three of you? Do you deny any collusion to bring about the demise of
this newsgroup, or Chuck's Place.

Remember, Harry referred to the 'five of us' watching the action.

You'll have to talk to Harry about that.
Remember, my goal was to clean this place up and flush out the numerous
drones who followed 'your' orders to punish Chuck because we were
confronting you here and Chuck decided that what happens here, stays here.
As far as Chucks place... I went there with high expectations after tiring
of the endless crap here.
Then one of your drones 'invited' us back here before your private army
overwhelmed Chucks haven.