posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
news

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 8:22 pm, OzOne wrote:
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 16:25:54 +0100, Donal
wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 11:08:23 +1000, OzOne wrote:

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:36:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

You enjoy driving a car that's a handful on a twisty road?

There are comments in the press about its handling.
These comments only apply when driving at the limits,
on the track.
For normal driving it handles much, much better
than an ordinary car. As long as you don't push
the throttle more than half way down, it behaves
like a pusseycat.... an incredibly sleek pusseycat,
that roars like a lion every now and then!

Regards

Donal
--

Donal when I bought my Evo, I did a quick run in then went for a quiet
cruise though a couple of forest roads that had been closed after half

Nothing other than a tank could have gone through that 100km of road
and certainly not at an average speed in excess of 90km/hr.

If I cruise I drive a supercharged AWD luxury sedan...when I drive, I
prefer the Evo.

Thanks, but no thanks.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.
** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Yup, and I live in an area that requires AWD big time. It's a key
reason why I chose the Evo over a Cayman S or Exige. I like a car to
be a full time toy and an Aston Martin just can't make the grade on
these twisty roads in the snow....or even in the dry compared to an
Evo X.

You are so full of CRAP. You need to get off the Information Super
Highway and try a real road trip.

Now that's funny!

--
"j" ganz @@