posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Sep 7, 12:05 pm, wrote:
On 7 Sep, 14:00, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:

You might as well drive an sst hatchback as an EVO X. Two of the ugliest,
most over-rated cars of all-time. At least the DB9 is beautiful.

What Car says of the EVO:-

"Refinement Refinement rating - 2 out of 5
As you'd expect, it's noisy"

Oh no! Not a noisy sports car!!!!! Who'd want that? Don't tell me the
GSR actually removed road insulation to improve the car for hard core
driving?!!!! Nahhhhh! Want a bit quite ride then get the MR. You
clearly don't know what the Evo or any rally car is for.

Donal, you just go on and on proving that you're into bloated blvd.
cruisers and that's fine with me! It must be really killing you that I
will own such a car purely as a toy.
Noisy? BWAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

R.