posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 17:58:22 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

Yup, and I live in an area that requires AWD big time. It's a key
reason why I chose the Evo over a Cayman S or Exige. I like a car to
be a full time toy and an Aston Martin just can't make the grade on
these twisty roads in the snow....or even in the dry compared to an
Evo X.

Yep.
BTW I had a small problem on that drive, the AYC went into limp mode
and I really noticed the difference before I noticed the warning
light.
I'd managed to shake a connection loose in the computer.
Mitsu sent a guy up from 400kms away to replace the part at my hotel
but they only had a part from a demo car. They contacted me later and
replaced the part with a new one then a letter arrived saying they had
analysed to computer and found that it was a faulty
connection...they'd never had the problem with any other car..lucky
me!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.