posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

Could I persuade you to just run your hand arcross the rear end
of a DB9?

I have...and driven a DBS drophead....very nice, but too expensive

You have a beautiful wife. Why don't you compare her rear to
the rear of a DB9?

My wifes rear is as tight as the DB9's

Then, you should ask her for her opinion..... You will be
surprised at her answer. She won't be insulted that I compared
her rear with a DB9. She will give you permission to buy one.

She loves her MX5....and oddly never liked my Dino which BTW now
resides in the UK

You have extremely good taste in women, and your wife expects
you to have good taste in cars.

I was lucky....and she likes our cars and can't wait till this one is
back together and she can sit that firm butt in it

http://www.lanciarally037.com/intro.htm

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.