posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] don234@lanode.com is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On 3 Sep, 22:24, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message

anews.com...

"Dave" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:42:42 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

What you are doing is using technology that is on par with two tin cans
and
a string for a telephone. You shoot BB guns and eschew the howitzers. And
you're proud of it? And you're happy with it. I just don't get it.
Perhaps
there's something I'm missing. Perhaps somebody could answer the
question:
"Where's the beef?"

You obviously miss the entire point of the exercise. It has nothing to do
with the quality of the pictures. It's entirely a matter of being able to
show and tell how expensive your toys are.

Are some grown-up people really that immature?

Wilbur Hubbard

Never mind. Stupid question. Bobsprit just posted about his expensive
scopes.

No.

He just posted about his mass produced cheap Celestron.

He knows as much about telescopes as you know about
boats.

.... and you know as much about telescopes as he knows about
boats.

What a pair of thicko's!

regards

Donal