[email protected] colinstone@hotmail.com is offline

Default SeaClear Navigation Software

On 7 Sep, 00:41, " wrote:
On Sep 6, 4:36*pm, "
wrote:

Evening All,

Just wondered if anyone can assist with SeaClear. *I've used MapCal to
convert BMPs to WCIs and then calibrated them. *Charts open fine in
SeaClear when the "Not Listed" option is used. *However when I set up
chart groups, the new charts are not visible in the charts directory -
only the 4 WCI that came with SeaClear.

Any ideas out there???

I bought an additional CD with charts on them from Seaclear and got
them to load ok. After loading files into the charts directory, I ran
MapCal Tools...Autoload list. Seaclear when out and found all the new
charts. I then went into SeaCleart and set up a chart group and
selected the charts from the total list. It seemed to work.

Thanks. Tried that and MapCal reckons that there are 13 charts in the
list. But in SeaClear only 4 appear, the SeaClear supplied ones, when
I try and add the charts to a group.