[email protected] c1gmlm@aol.com is offline

Default SeaClear Navigation Software

On Sep 6, 4:36*pm, "
wrote:
Evening All,

Just wondered if anyone can assist with SeaClear. *I've used MapCal to
convert BMPs to WCIs and then calibrated them. *Charts open fine in
SeaClear when the "Not Listed" option is used. *However when I set up
chart groups, the new charts are not visible in the charts directory -
only the 4 WCI that came with SeaClear.

Any ideas out there???

I bought an additional CD with charts on them from Seaclear and got
them to load ok. After loading files into the charts directory, I ran
MapCal Tools...Autoload list. Seaclear when out and found all the new
charts. I then went into SeaCleart and set up a chart group and
selected the charts from the total list. It seemed to work.