Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Politics or Entertainment?

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:05:35 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 19:14:49 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

The only comment I received in return was from thunder who thought her
kids names were funny/odd.

You know I was kidding about the names. Your mention of Palin was the
first I had heard of her. I really didn't think she would be McCain's
choice.

Oh absoutely - and I didn't mean to offend you, but it does make my
case about Governor Palin and the complete and total surprize.