HK HK is offline

Default Politics or Entertainment?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Mark my words on this - Senator Mc Cain has an ace up his sleeve and
it's this - he will give her duties beyond the scope of waking up
every morning and inquiring after the health of the President. If I
were betting man, I would bet the mortgage on Department of Energy or
even Transportation - something of substance to add to her resume and
to stick another dagger in the heart of the Democratic ticket.

You heard it here first. :)

Thus continuing the long Republican tradition of putting incompetents in
charge of cabinet positions, hey, brownie?