Justin C[_14_] Justin C[_14_] is offline

Default Skip on the move

In article , wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:01:56 -0400, "Roger Long"
wrote:

wrote

No, it's not. If you had ever been there, you'd know why. If Skip has
anchored there, he'll probably spend the night wishing he hadn't.

I don't think they anchored. Usually Skip leaves his SPOT on and there
would be a few fixes in nearly the same place. It looks to me like it
stopped transmitting for some reason.

The page has been down for maintenance. Maybe it stopped updating on
their end. It's been down all day, and now they have a temp page up
saying that the "sharing" pages are BETA and there will be frequent
outages for just that feature.

hmmm.... not enough profit in the product to afford the hardware and
bandwidth needed when family and friends of their customers want to use
the exact service they're selling?

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.