HK HK is offline

Default Politics or Entertainment?

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

My wife tells me that Biden is a "hottie." I don't find Ms. Palin even
slightly physically attractive, and that accent she has...what the hell
is that all about?

Your eye surgery was a failure.

Eisboch

Sorry...I simply don't find Palin attractive, and it isn't because of her
politics. She looks short and dumpy to me, she has no sense of style, she
has a lousy hairdo, and those glasses...jesus.

There are plenty of women of Palin's approximate "vintage" and older I
find attractive. My wife, for starters, and a whole range of movie stars,
such as Salma Hayek, Catherine Deneuve, Halle Berry, Jennifer Anniston, et
cetera.

I heard a commentator explaining the "librarian" look. Seems she does that
purposely, to avoid speculation that her popularity is based on her looks.

Eisboch

Is that the rationale behind the frumpy hairdo and clothes?