Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Politics or Entertainment?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

My wife tells me that Biden is a "hottie." I don't find Ms. Palin even
slightly physically attractive, and that accent she has...what the hell
is that all about?

Your eye surgery was a failure.

Eisboch

Sorry...I simply don't find Palin attractive, and it isn't because of her
politics. She looks short and dumpy to me, she has no sense of style, she
has a lousy hairdo, and those glasses...jesus.

There are plenty of women of Palin's approximate "vintage" and older I
find attractive. My wife, for starters, and a whole range of movie stars,
such as Salma Hayek, Catherine Deneuve, Halle Berry, Jennifer Anniston, et
cetera.

I heard a commentator explaining the "librarian" look. Seems she does that
purposely, to avoid speculation that her popularity is based on her looks.

Eisboch