[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Obama to quit

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 18:38:47 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 5, 9:34 pm, wrote:
On Sep 5, 9:16 pm, wrote:

It wouldnt surprise me. However, I really wanted to make HK eat crow
or at least gloat a little. C'mon Harry, I'll take your bet that
Palin will be out in 21 days. No, No, dont go sulk on your
"lobsterboat".

Harry has never honored a bet here, he never will...

I want to thank HK (and Ray OHara, no relation in Sci.military.naval)
for all the anti-Palin posts. You did a wonderful job of making
people want to see her and most liked her. Keep up the good work

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/09/lisanova.html