posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

BTW, Donal...I'm reconsidering the MR version. I still have about a
week to decide. I'm also shifting away from gray and back to red or
silver. We may also pick up a new Outlander SUV as Suzanne wants
something new for around-town shopping and taking Thomas to the parks
& boat.
The nav system in the Evo (and outlander) plays DVDs, but goes black
if you exceed 5 MPH. A patch is available online to make it so you can
watch DVD's while driving...not a great idea, but there if you want
it.

R.