posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Sep 5, 7:32 pm, OzOne wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:44:20 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

We need to stimulate a bit of discussion here.

They are both discussing rubbish cars. I'm surprised
at Oz, because I thought that he had some taste in
these matters.

I'm not surprised that Bob is looking at these second rate
supercars. It fits his modis operandi.

Regards

Donal

Donal, even my Evo 9 would run rings around the Aston on anything but
the M1.

Have a look at this purpose built pocket rocket and you will be
impressed I'm sure..drive one and you'll be astounded.

Don't bother, Ozzy. Donal has been well trained by his boob tube. He
hears a brand name and makes assumptions. I seriously doubt he could
understand or appreciate what the Evo X SST transmission can do or
what active yaw control does...two features found on only race cars
and the Bugati. He'd never understand why the Evo has those
restrictive seats, or why drive modes are there. Of course the Evo is
a world class sports car, but as my friends love to remind me, it's
also a specialty car aimed at a specific group of drivers. Most would
prefer a BMW 135i or 335xi for example, two great cars that are close
in cost.
And if Donal is so ignorant to not know that the new GT-R, a car far
more rare than Aston Martins, sits at the pinnacle of what driving is
all about, then what's the point of trying to teach him?

R.