posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] don234@lanode.com is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On 5 Sep, 01:10, OzOne wrote:
On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:13:26 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
I've been reading the posts about cars. I think that
neither you nor Oz can afford an Aston Martin.

Regards

donal

Aston Martins are horrendously expensive in Oz.....

Of course. But, they are worth every penny.
Quality doesn't come cheap.
Power, Beauty, Soul ......

Other cars are just plain ugly by comparison.

If you drive a Lambo, Bently or a Porsche you will be treated
like a football player. If you drive an Evo, then you will probably
be treated like a football player's wife.

You get treated with respect when you drive an Aston.
You would like it.

Regards

Donal