Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Some sailor!

wrote

The OP is very intimadated by Zac. I think he is a dis-abled bitter old
fool.

Most likely. Some nuggets of wisdom sprinkled in his posts over the past
few months were beginning to make me think that he might actually have been
a competent sailor in his pre-Gollum like existance but this post banished
those thoughts. No one who had ever dealt with real cruising issues and
emergencies could have questioned Zac's decision to turn back at that point.
While the OP may have re-fitted the boat that was shown on his defunct web
site, it's pretty clear that not much water ever passed under her keel.
What water may have, didn't do much to develop the owner's judgement.

--
Roger Long