DK DK is offline

Default Admission ...

wrote:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:14:31 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:18:43 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
. com...

Looks like I have almost all the GOP vote locked up tight, from the
drooling idiots like Herring and Florida Jim, to the "I've got mine so
screw you" types like W'hine and Eisboch. So, Phase I is pretty much
complete.

Onto Phase II.

BTW, did you know John McShrub was a POW?

You're a sick dude Harry. In some ways I feel badly for you.
So, I'll continue to keep my mouth shut.

Eisboch

Says the hypocrite as he opens his mouth once again while claiming it
has been, and will continue to be, shut.

Message was for Harry. Not you.

Eisboch

And my response was directly to you, hypocrite.

WAFDB..