Default First dude

hk wrote:
John H wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:15:04 -0400, jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his
first exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have
asked a few more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making
the government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out
of the way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch
I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with
his children to teach them about birth control.
Of course.
Good grief. You are becoming more annoying than a bunch of
no-see-ums on a hot, humid, windless evening.

Eisboch

Ever notice that nobody except Saltine is trying real hard to impress
Hairy?

Did you forget Donnie, Jimh and the new guy Harry drug over here -
w3fg or
some such ****?

BTW, the pics of the camping trip are at Chuck's place.

Pictures of a camping trip?

Christ.

What's next..photos of your trip over to Safeway?

or even worse, photos of his cat sleeping on a printer with a walmart
coupon.