D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default First dude

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:37:30 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the
way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

I like the whole family - seems like the quintessential American
experience with all it's warts and flaws.

Real life lived by real people.

Sure, but they were did a lousy job of parenting by letting their daughter
get pregnant. Shame on them. NOT.