D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default First dude

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the
way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

To set the record straight, do blame the parents of every teenager that goes
astray?