Paul Schilter

Default Gould, jps, NOYB, Jim, Harry, and a cast of thousands

bb,
I guess it's how you want to define it. Some think all posts should be
strictly about boats or boating, some don't. I don't think you could over
use the OT designation. Guess I just figured that noah bringing up the
subject would use the OT designation, either way not a big deal.
Paul

"bb" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:15:54 -0400, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

I think the OT designation is a good idea, I just find it ironic that
you didn't in this post.

You don't think a post about rec.boats, in rec.boats, is on topic?

bb