HK HK is offline

Default Painting a boat..

wrote:

I probably should also mention that my boats are not generally
configured to live in the water. They should be pulled and stored on
the dry between uses.... All of my customers know that when they buy
them. I have sent many a prospective customer down the street when
they really needed a different tool...

Gosh, except for the dinghies, all the wood boats my father sold and
built were configured to live in the water. typically Long Island Sound
or Lakes Zoar or Candlewood. What the matter with *your* boats. Paint
fall off?