[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Jobless rate takes a big jump

On Sep 5, 1:56*pm, Tim wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:52*am, wrote:

My wife works for YMCA and they are laying
off employees because people aren't spending money to exercise.

Sorry to hear of that Loog.

But objectivly speaking I wonder if that's actually because of a
summer/ outdoors exercising crave that will pick back up in the fall
and winter? or it's it;s actually hard economy?

It is the Pelosi premium on gasoline, and the Democrats refusal to
admit it has gone up as much since they took over congress, than it
did in the whole of the previous Bush administration...