HK HK is offline

Default Community Organizers

wrote:
On Sep 5, 11:37 am, wrote:
Don Corleone, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Chavez, Castro, oh, and Obama

I dont want to post too much political stuff but here is a thought
from a blogger that I have been thinking about.
Why do the Dems always nominate lawyers? Lawyers almost by definition
cannot be good leaders although we have some notable exceptions in
history. However, none of the ones they have nominated lately have
been any good as leaders. I wonder if this is a function of modern
law school rewarding qualities that make for a good modern lawyer but
a poor leader.

Crikey...you're sounding more and more like JustWait, and that is not a
compliment.