[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Jobless rate takes a big jump

On Sep 5, 10:53*am, Carilyn wrote:
On Sep 5, 9:35*am, hk wrote:

Carilyn wrote:
On Sep 5, 9:13 am, hk wrote:
Carilyn wrote:
On Sep 5, 9:04 am, wrote:
It can also be caused from traumatic child abuse, say, not enough
attention, or the wrong kind of attention from a close male family
member of friend.. If you look at the innuendo harry brings up all the
time, he has some real sexual issues.. I have a feeling harry suffered
some pretty serious abuse as a young boy...- Hide quoted text -
And being a fat man with a small weiner doesn't bode well for him as
an adult.
Has that been your experience? Lots of fat men with small wieners?

No Dah'ling, it hasn't been. *Most of my friends prefer men who are
both mentally and physically fit. *But don't dispair, Sugar, because
that's just the taste of my discriminating friends.

What do your female friends prefer?- Hide quoted text -

Oh, Dah'ling, you naughty chub! *I think most people of both sexes,
whether homosexual or straignt, are attracted to people who are both
physically and mentally fit. *Do you have homosexual thoughts? *I've
noticed that is a recurring reference that pops up occasionally in
your posts. *Although I'm a straight woman, I have a very caring
cousin who is an openly gay man and one of the best friends anyone
could ever have.- Hide quoted text -

Don't worry about salty. He is the one person here more liberal,
irrational, and less informed than Harry. Harry knows he is full of
****, salty, doesn't have a clue...