[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Community Organizers

On Sep 5, 11:55*am, wrote:
On Sep 5, 11:37 am, wrote:

Don Corleone, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Chavez, Castro, oh, and Obama

I dont want to post too much political stuff but here is a thought
from a blogger that I have been thinking about.
Why do the Dems always nominate lawyers? *Lawyers almost by definition
cannot be good leaders although we have some notable exceptions in
history. *However, none of the ones they have nominated lately have
been any good as leaders. *I wonder if this is a function of modern
law school rewarding qualities that make for a good modern lawyer but
a poor *leader.

The legal system is their best election tool, save election fraud..
Especially since only Republicans are held accountable for their
actions...