John Smith

Default Outboard security conundrum

"Steve" wrote in message
Many have commented critically about the odd (international orange) that I
paint verious things. However, I'm hoping that if these same critics see

my
stolem motor or anchor on another boat, they will say 'That must be

Steve's!

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

I identify all my all my easily removable property with fluorescent day

glo pink and green paint. I figure that the two colours side by side stand
out as obviously mine. I loan equipment out at various events and no one has
ever loaded my equipment on the assumption it is theirs.
Peter.
fishing boat "Bluefin" (under serious renovation)